BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Teacher, My Super Hero..!

They say, teachers are said to be the second mother and father of the students. They mold students to be a better citizen. They enrich students mind and guide them whatever they do inside and outside the campus. Just like our adviser in SSG, Mrs. Editha T.Giron, my second mother.
For more than three years that I have been an officer of the umbrella organization of our school, the Supreme Student Government she is always there to guide me. She taught me how to be a good leade4r that leadership is not a position it is an action.
I still remember one memory of ours. I was in the SSG office when my mother called me to ask where I am. Well, I forgot o text her that I am in the office rushing something for tomorrows’ activity. My mother scolded me on the phone but Ma’am Giron get it and she talked to my mother. She explained to her and she told to her that nothing is to worry about because I am safe and I will get home soon. So my mother understands it. Thanks to Ma’am because she saved me from the armalite of my mother.
Ma’am Giron is really a patient teacher. Can you imagine she can works until11:00 in the eveni8ng inside the campus just to prepare an activity for the next day. And this last September, I was one of the delegates of the National Leadership Training for Student Government Officers and she was with us. She really acts not just a teacher but a mother as well. She looks after us and to repay her for everything, last September 7, 2009, it was her birthday. We bought a cake and a gift for her. She was surprised and we were so happy bonding together. At least for a moment we made her happy.
Well, that’s Mrs. Giron. I love her and I am thankful that she is my teacher, she is my Super Hero.

1 comment: