BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 2, 2009

I did...and...I will...

Another grading period had passed and another lessons I have learned. The basic HTML and how does World Wide Web works? And I’ve discovered the different tags to use in making a document more presentable and colorful.
For more than two months of this grading period I have learned a lot even if sometimes or most of the time I cannot attend my class because of so many activities. I did my posts and activities for this grading period but this last few days I did not attend my classes because of practicing for the intramural and other official businesses so his was the reason why posted this composition late and some of my activities was not yet done.
I am so afraid of my grade. I know it is my fault but how I wish Ma’am Vera Cruz will give and some of my classmates another chance. And if Ma’am will grant me I will be thankful and I will promise to her that I will not do the same thing again. I will pass all my requirements on time and tried to cope up everything I’ve missed in her class.
This failure I made will be my bridge to be a better student. And I will sore more high grades so that I can grant the wish of my mother. I will strive more and study hard. Yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment